Saturday, 24 November 2007

My first post

Hi, and thanks for stopping by.
Since I've been reading and discovering so many fantastic blogs, of all kinds, I thought it was about time for me to start posting too.
I’m not really being original, I mean there are already hundreds of blogs telling their view. Of course I’m aware of that. I’m not trying to compete with them. It is just a pleasure to have one of my own and that’s enough.
I’m a Capricornian forty-something “girl”, who’s still trying to find her way around.
And when you haven't started the journey it feels hard - it feels like a true mystery. You don't know where to start. But when you have once gotten the hang of some of those threads, you start to realise what it is about. It is about knowing yourself. All self-knowledge is like a path you have to walk on to learn.
With a social sciences degree, I’ve interests of all kinds. In spite of been rational and logical I’ve an interest in the esotericism. Vegetarian, Reiki practicing, I also like shopping, fashion and style.
I really like the idea of mixing and matching textures and looks, clashing colours. That's what I'm trying to do with my outfits. Well my figure isn’t Moss-Perfect, but I always try to achieve elegance.
“Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future.”
"Elegance is refusal. Refusal to follow others. Aptitude to be yourself" the legend tells Coco Chanel once stated.
So, if we all can learn to know ourselves, we all can be elegant.
I hope you'll enjoy my posts that will have mostly to do with my interests.
Okay... so this is gonna be my blog... we'll see how this is gonna work out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...