Thursday, 29 November 2007

STRESSED OUT!!!!

Today was a very difficult day at work!
I felt so stressed out that I become feeling sick.
My things to do list was huge and my schedules were tied. I leave somethings for tomorrow that I must finish this week.
Next week I'll be out of work on a professional training.
Although just enough stress can be a good thing, stress overload is a different story - too much stress isn't good for anyone.
Everybody was calling me, I start feeling overwhelm.
So tonight is time to rest and trying to relax, therefore I'm not writing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...