Wednesday, 12 December 2007

The eclipse

A solar eclipse

Today at work, I left my optimism at home... I didn't want to look at the full half of the glass; I didn't feel like smiling, I wasn’t in the mood to talk... I was glad nobody was around me for a while, because I would be really annoying, to say the least... And then I would feel terrible about it...

I'm sure tomorrow I'll think again that life's beautiful... But for the moment I just want to be cranky... and see everything in black...


1 comment:

  1. We all have those days! As Tyra would say, if you feel it, get it out; everyone else probably feels it anyway, and by letting it out, it takes less time to move on, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...