Thursday, 27 December 2007

The Flickr wardrobe_remix

All of you probably know the Flickr wardrobe_remix group. I’m not presenting a new.
But I love those Flickr girls. They do their mix and remix with clothes and all look great.
I don’t have much time to check them as often as I would like, but now and then I stop by and look at several of them.
So I leave you with a few photos of some of them, from different places.



*franca*----------- persephassa-------------zubra4ka



(If any of you didn’t want to be in this post, just tell me and I’ll remove the photo)

2 comments:

  1. I've just noticed this whole flickr fashion seen it's so awesome yet another thing for me to be addicted to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...