Monday, 14 January 2008

Isn't she lovely…

Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
…………………

Well, I felt like singing the Stevie Wonder’s song “Isn't She Lovely” when I saw it.
But let’s begin for what happens first.
I was walking calmly on my lunch break, by the city streets, when I pass by a shoe’s store that is on sales.
I thought to myself that I should come in and see if they had some purple shoes that I would like to have.
But when I saw it… it was love…
It was half the price, and those green shadows…
It’s not a Guess, a Prada, a Mulberry….
But now it’s mine.
Tell me, isn’t she lovely????

Edit - My husband told me that the color of my new handbag is roasted green pepper *laughs*

6 comments:

  1. That would go nice with an orange top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she IS lovely! Roasted green pepper is very accurate too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I could totally imagine it combined with vivid colors like orange and brown and even purple. And it is lovely!!!

    Thanks for reading my novel review; I hope you'll enjoy reading the novel too.

    Oh my gosh, an interview?! With me?! You're soooo amazing, and I'm embarassed: I'm not that good... :blushes: Go ahead, anyway, I'm up to it! :D
    (And tell me what to draw you! ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bag!! And I suppose roasted green pepper is a good description, definitely not one I would have come up with myself (it reminds me of a green version of the Prada Ombre shoes)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jajaja...the sentence 'roasted green pepper' seems to be so mexican!! jajaja...reminds me the way we cook here!...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...