Saturday, 26 January 2008

Pedro Almodôvar movie

I believe that there are no coincidences.
I believe that people comes into ours lives with a cosmic purpose, even the one that hurts us.
I believe that we must take lessons from our bad experiences.
So I invoked the Healing Buddha and the Master Spirits of Reiki and asked for no fear and to honour and love for all.
I tried to follow the first “Don't be angry” and the fifth “Be kind to others” Reiki Principles.
Now I’m just thinking about Pedro Almodôvar movie Mujeres al Borde de un Ataque de Nervios, at the original.

5 comments:

  1. Confesso que também sou fã do Almodôvar, e um dos filmes da minha vida é mesmo Habla con ella. Achei-o absolutamente genial!

    Beijinhos, de bom fim-de-semana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Almodôvars movies!!! I own almost all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your secret admirer27 January 2008 at 17:23

    I understand the reference, too bad no one else does. Their loss....

    ReplyDelete
  4. His films are always so moving. I feel drained after I watch them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe in Karma. I have not seen many Almodovar's movies. Maybe I should -and be able to understand your post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...