Friday, 11 January 2008

Today's Outfit - 01/11

Well, yesterday was a very exciting day, with all people making me fell special, and being tender with me.
Today I fall into the real world, but I was very happy when I knew that I've won Izar's contest. Not because I've won, but because I grab the possibility of having one of her drawings, that I really love, it totally made my day.
The pants I wore today are high waist, it's difficult to see it because of the scarf and because they are black and also is the shirt, but they also have on the line of the hips some strips to hold a belt, that was what I've done today.

black coat - Zara
black high waist pants - Vero Moda
black boots - local store
black turtleneck - local store
mustard scarf - Parfois
blue cardigan - local store
mustard thin belt - local store

10 comments:

  1. Oh how I love a punch of yellow or "mustard" fabulous as always

    -----------------------------------

    Imp F.B.A.

    voting has been moved up to Feb 1st.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the outfit on the left is one of your best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I like how you mixed the colors in the left picture, great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the contrast black, blue and mustard, the outfit on the right is perfect
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your input on what I should wear to my wedding. I appreciate what you're saying. Your language is great, and I love the way you write.

    I really like you in this cerulean blue. It's so cool that you contrasted it with the complementary orange.

    (I've been away awhile, I need to catch up with what you've been doing!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love love that mustard scarf like you wouldn't believe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ow I really like that mustard scarf comined with the blue. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...