Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Today's Outfit - 01/23

I'm still feeling tiered... You know it has been very stressful at the office this week. I'm wishing for the weekend as I think I never did.
I want to thank all the sweet ones who gave me some advices and wished me "to get well".
Thank you dears.
The pants I wore today are wide-legs, and I think have a masculine cute. They also have thin brown stripes, that the picture doesn't show. So I decided for a more masculine look, adding the vest, but with a touch of feminism with the scarf.

black pants with thin brown stripes - don't remember
brown boots - local store
brown vest - La Redoute
mustard turtleneck - Vero Moda
scarf - gift

10 comments:

  1. I like the way you look on that outfit!!...mustard seem so nice with brown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie, don't let work stress you out so much. You have to take care of yourself first remember? Don't forget to have some time for yourself and perhaps practice some yoga or meditate a little.

    That is a nice yellow (pops of colors are so in trend this season!). This is perfect to wear a lipstick with some color with :) (maybe not red but a brown with wine color or slight orange?)

    take care girl,
    grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY LOVE THE MUSTARD YELLOW AND THE SCARF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I love mustard and brown together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debes consentir tu cuerpo este fin de semana para compensarlo después de tanto trabajo. cuidate mucho...relax!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In fact, that's a beautiful song...u can listen it...i posted it down the one of the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need that mustard sweater in my life!! Ha, ha. Cute oufit. I love mustard and brown, they are warm colors that work well together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mustard-and-brown combo is great. The vest in particular is flattering for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...