Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Today's Outfit - 01/30

Whimpering…
I feel bad, and I want to whimper, therefore…
I think I’m getting the flu. My body hurts, also my throat and my nose is pouring out…
Today the weather was terrible, lots of wind, rain and it was so cold. When I left home to work it was 7ºC, which is low for us.
My workplace at the office has no heating, we are established in a Palace that is part of the museum city, classified as a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1983, so we can’t install air conditioning because of the city aesthetic.
So I had to go with really warm clothes.
Time off, no more whining.

grape pants - other island store some time ago
green turtleneck - Zara
light yellow knitted cardigan - don't remember
purple scarf - local store
black boots - local store

5 comments:

  1. I hope you get better really soon. I think I might get sick as well. Meanwhile I'm taking vitamine C. They say it's good.
    Take care
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your cardigan is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trousers are fab!! You're so lucky to be able to wear yellow as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look too sexy for a sick person.
    Get better soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...