Monday, 18 February 2008

blue sky

Today I woke up and the sky was blue.

The sky isn’t blue all days.
Some days it seems that I wake in another world, that this other world, has no color.
It feels as if I have called down a winter of cold, cold weather . . . a dark gray sky, which just will not come together with any color, sunshine, or light.
Is it the sky or it’s just me?

Somehow deep in my mind I’m certain that I’m stranded there, and I’m just as sure that I deserve to be.

But today the sky was blue. I'll believe in living color.

4 comments:

  1. That's why I love blue...that color is so...relaxing and full of live!!...i think the same, the color in the sky makes you feel different...gray is always sad, but blue makes a perfect day, and we can feel full of energy!!...

    By the way...Have you heard something about Jim Morrison??...the Lizard King, singer of The Doors...look at him, then look at Bunbury and let me know!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skies were blue here yesterday and the day before but not today....

    Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is incredible the influence that color has over people

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...