Monday, 25 February 2008

Thinking...


When I checked my blogging friend enc’s blog, observationmode, and saw that she has given me the "Thinking Blogger" award I felt very happy and warmed. Since the beginning I tried to give to my blog some deepness and bring some insights to the blogosphere. Thank you very much.


So I want to share this award with my family, and thank the producers and all my colleagues, sorry, sorry, sorry… wrong speech.
It was a retarded effect of the 80th Annual Academy Awards of last night.

Now I would like to pass this award on to (in no particular order):

a blog of my own
olimpiA with her youngest and inquisitive way.


* Beibi Cerata *
DraMandarina with her humorous life’s approach.


Saudi and the City
Dazed & Confused a girl in the world. . .


Now I don’t know if I’m breaking the rules…. but I don’t care… I just couldn't let it pass without awarding my most “thinking” blog...


observationmode
enc with her challenging substance.

5 comments:

  1. What can I say!!!....thanx a lot!! it's good to know that you keep me in mind in this "spaces"...really!!... THANX A LOT!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's nice to be part of such a supportive community. Keep writing. I'm glad you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My skin is thankfully calming down now and going back to normal. I have a cabinet of products that really help me in these situations. Thank goodness!

    I have heard that some pills are effective. Mostly though I think it's more important to take care of what you eat, to make sure that your diet is balanced. No pill is as good as the fresh food (and fresh taste better too!).

    Grayburn ( )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you!!! I'm really glad you like my writing, its important to me that i can communicate something and touch other people. I'm working on some new things and will post them within the comming weeks- I'll keep you updated!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...