Friday, 1 February 2008

Today's Outfit - 02/01

Yesterday when I went to sleep I thought about what I would wear today. But when I got up I saw it was raining, so I had to do a different outfit. I couldn’t leave home without my warm boots.

I talked by phone with my Goddaughter/niece before she went to the hospital, telling her that everything was going to be fine. They were having a huge storm, windy and lots of snow.
I'm still waiting for news. But if something wasn’t satisfactory I would know it.

black boots - local store
red tights - Calzedonia
tartan skirt dress - handmade by mother several years ago
blue turtleneck - local store
red cardigan - Mango

4 comments:

  1. The blue turtleneck: totally unexpected! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are amazing - you look awesome. I really love the tartan dress with the blue turtleneck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOMINATE. VOTE. CELEBRATE. RECONIZE.

    Voting has begun for THE FASHION BLOGGER AWARDS!

    http://mahalofashion.blogspot.com/2008/02/fashion-blogger-awards-2008.html

    Complete list of nominees:
    http://mahalofashion.blogspot.com/2008/02/fba.html


    Official site:
    http://Mahalofashion.com/Awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look good. I like your mix of colors. Don't worry everything would be fine for your goddaughter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...