Sunday, 10 February 2008

Today's Outfit - 02/10

I went to see mother. We were supposed to go on a car trip, to make that she doesn’t loose her reference points. But it was raining a lot and so windy, that we couldn’t do it.
But I tried to make her laugh. Alzheimer’s patients enjoy smiles and laughter.
And I feel so good when she laughs…
Friday I asked a friend co-worker, who is mainland native, to ask her mother if she could send me some tights from Calzedonia. She said yes.... I can't wait...

brown boots - local store
mustard tights - Calzedonia
denim skirt - Vero Moda from long time
mustard turtleneck - Vero Moda
brown jacket - Lanidor
scarf - gift

8 comments:

  1. What a great shot of yellow.

    I'm sad to learn that your mother has Alzheimer's. It's good that you can make her laugh. Too bad you couldn't go on your car trip. You'll go another time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like whay you're wearing. Love the yellow details. It seems that after all you had a good time, I'm happy for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand you because my grandmother suffers from Alzheimer too. When I visit her we are always singing so she is happy in that moments.
    Your outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love the colors in this look! The mustard tights are especially fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boa combinação de cores - o mostarda fica aí muito bem!

    Quanto aos cortes de cabelo, qualquer das sugestões apresentadas no post anterior é interessante! O fundamental é mesmo escolheres um bom cabeleireiro... ;-)

    Beijinhos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, I love the mustard of course. Need a close up on the boots, they look like Cole Haan boots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must be hard having someone so close with Alzheimer's. It's admirable what you try to do for your mother.

    take care,
    Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the bright yellow accents! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...