Thursday, 21 February 2008

Today's Outfit - 02/21

Allow

Allow
to speak, those who wish, my dear
allow
allow the heart to speak as well
for it is quite right when it complains
so people allow, allow, allow, allow
no-one lives more than once
allow
say yes in order not to say maybe
allow
passion also exists
allow
don't allow me to be sad

Vinicius de Moraes
(Brazilian songwriter and poet)

black boots - local store
gray tights - local store
gray pencil skirt - don't remember
gray cardigan - Vero Moda
mustard turtleneck - Vero Moda
mustard thin belt - local store
black necklace - hubby's gift

10 comments:

  1. I love the way you play with that mustard color. You've given me great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice words!
    I'm a big fan of grey for this season and I like the way you paired it with the yellow belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep going with the color.

    Keep going with the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again another great outfit by you!
    I love the grey with the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, indeed, 'allow" lovely poem and sentiment. And, I like the yellow belt too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mustard again!!...love the hole outfit...so, did you like Alejandro Fernandez...There's so much more about him...i'll post some things about him...

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeap...I'm almost done with that...yesterday i was so tired...now i have to wait a hole week to know if there's something to change to it!...

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so nice poem... i´ll do some research about him.

    And let me tell you: what a such nice outfits you have worn lately!
    the grey dress is so lovely... well, allof them.

    un beso

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful words!

    I love the mustard belt contrasting with gray.

    ReplyDelete
  10. girl u are fab, im not too hot on the mustard belt though, but u work it out

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...