Saturday, 23 February 2008

Today's Outfit - 02/23

Today I went to the supermarket. As I was putting the goods in my basket I was looking around, seeing people that surrounds me.
A young girl called my attention.
She was wearing a down waist jeans and an up top.
Her flesh tyre was bumping out from her jeans and all I can thought was of the Michelin guy.
What can I say about that…?
I think one has to have some good sense to know that sometimes what one is wearing doesn’t look well.
You can say that I’m talking like an old lady. I don’t care; I think this has nothing to do with age.
It’s all about aesthetics.

black boots - local store
black leggings - United Colours of Benneton
black turtleneck - local store
graphic printed tunic – SMF (gift from hubby)
gray cardigan – Vero Moda
Mother-of-pearl necklace - gift from hubby

9 comments:

  1. I like the tunic, looks so retro...like "a go go" age!! jejeje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eso mero! es cuestión de estética y sentido común.

    I like your tunic and the use of gray. I've discovered that gray is a versatil color... I'll use it more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right about asthetics. I often see such girls in Germany... I hope they learn a little bit more about style, when they grew older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you, sometimes you have to wonder why people wear things that look terrible just for the sake of showing off a bit of flesh....and I love ee cummings! I love your tunic - I think I need to hire you as my colour consultant :) Oh, and thanks so much for the links!!! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the graphic tunic, very trendy for this year!

    have fun!
    Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh there were a few girls like that when I was in college they always had their shirts up high with their stuff hanging out everywhere gross.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving this outfit the nmost, loving the dress and leggings combo

    fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can only hope that the girl wearing that was happy with her self-image. I think we lose touch with what works sometimes, if there's no one to tell us. That tunic is fantastic; I think this is the first time I've seen it. You did a nice job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sexy and sophisticated.

    About the girl in the supermarket, what we wear sends a message to the world. Problems arise when the message we think we're sending is not the overwhelming message being received. Too often, sexy is confused with skimpy/trashy/bare. And, we know that sexy does not equal skimpy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...