Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Today's Outfit - 02/26

my mind is...

my mind is
a big hunk of irrevocable nothing which touch and taste and smell
and hearing and sight keep hitting and chipping with sharp fatal
tools
in an agony of sensual chisels i perform squirms of chrome and ex
-ecute strides of cobalt
nevertheless i
feel that i cleverly am being altered that i slightly am becoming
something a little different, in fact
myself
Hereupon helpless i utter lilac shrieks and scarlet bellowings.

by E. E. Cummings

black to gray shoes - local store
grape tights - Calzedonia
pied-de-poule skirt - don't remember
green cardigan - don't remember
purple turtleneck - Zara
black thin belt - from a Mango's shirt
necklace - local store

10 comments:

  1. Yeap...Frida used to have a strong "mood" to paint, that's the interesting of all her work...She suffered a lot of things, her paintings reflect it...

    I used to do many things related to Frida at the University... maybe later i'll show something...jejeje

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thesis... I have to wait until next monday to know what's going on... i have to make 2 reviews of the documment, and i'll have both at the same time!...so....hope everything's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. e.e. was having a rough day, that day.

    You, on the other hand, had a bright day, I can tell! I like that cardi/turtleneck combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "feel that i cleverly am being altered that i slightly am becoming something a little different, in fact myself"

    I like the purple + green combination..I'll try it. And your necklace is cute.

    My bday's coming and I don't know what to do. Last Sunday I was enthusiastic now I don't want to celebrate.

    About my question, maybe I'm not being paranoic but I'm overreacting. However, her imitation makes me feel unconfortable and even angry. I'll give you details...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cardigan has such a great color. I want one, too... where can I steal yours? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this lilac-green combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore everything about this outfit--the colors, the pieces, and how they all come together. And, you sure do know how to work those colored tights. I need a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your good wishes for Ben:) I love the jersey, lovely bright colour, I also like the sinple, elegant style of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! I love the grape with the green!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...