Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Today's Outfit - 02/27

I’m feeling very tired. As my blogging friend olimpiA smartly observed it seems that lately I’m feeling that repeatedly.

Well, the course is becoming difficult, many things are calling my attention, and I have no time to take care of all, some worries are filling my head and the Work Regulations changed today. So people are wondering what’s next. Many went to talk to me, but I had no answers for them. The law must be study first.

There’s an uncertainty atmosphere at the office…

brown boots - local store
brown pants - local store
brown turtleneck - La Redoute
red cardigan - Mango
brown belt - C&A
scarf - gift

9 comments:

  1. I agree with olimpiA, you have been sounding tired recently. Your outfits don't reflect that, though. You seem to be leaning toward bright and uplifting colors, which may signify that subconsciously, you are looking toward the light. I believe that is true.

    I hope that things get better on the course, and at work.

    You look very nice today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel tired everyday
    it's rare i have energy
    i don't even know how i blog
    at least you look hot in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that things get solved soon. I think it is frustrating that you can't give answers but as you said things must be analysed before. My dear, you must try to relax otherwise your body might react badly. I agree with enc that the colors that you're choosing reflct your desire to feel better.


    I like your scarf and the red cardigan. I'm sad because I wasn't able to finish my cardigan before my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon!

    The cardigan is great and I would love to see a close up of your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the cardigan!

    I hope you feel better. Try not to think about difficult things. Try to imagine you relaxed and pretty...It will work...
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The belt looks very elegant on this outfit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope it everything turns out good for you!
    I love the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel tired too :(, I love your scarf. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. u look really nice, i like this, love the red

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...