Friday, 29 February 2008

Today's Outfit - 02/29

Today’s outfit was very simple. I hadn’t enough energy to think about what to wear.
Maybe because this is an extra day in the year…
If you could see my face you’ll think that I look like a zombie.

No, my final course exam didn’t work well. I was a bit anxious and read the questions too quickly, so I already know that at least one is wrong and another is half wrong.
Doesn’t matter, if the rest is ok I wouldn’t have a low mark, the important is to have at least 50%. But I felt angry with myself because I knew how to answer and to do it.

We have already booked our trip to the mainland. If nothing changes, it would be March 17 until March 30.

Sister I’m counting on you to cover my excuses with you know whom.

I’m hopping that the weekend will bring me some rest and some peace.


For all of you, have a nice weekend.

black shoes - local store
black pants - local store
coloured geometric printed turtleneck - La Redoute
white cardigan - Mango

8 comments:

  1. The white sweater was a good choice. I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with your exam. It sounds like you passed, though. I hope you have a good time on your trip to the mainland, and be good to yourself!

    (Sorry I've been behind in comments again. This may be the norm from now on.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your exam doll, you have to put it in the past.
    love the white cardigan though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me just that your 'low-energy' look is fabulous! I love the combination of the geometric top and the white cardigan.

    I hope you are feeling better. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty cardigan! I'm soo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosto da camisola - já a tinha visto na La Redoute! Boa escolha!

    Beijinhos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...the picture on the right side about chocolate is totally CUTE.

    I'll borrow it for some friends.. :o)
    hugs!
    Josephine

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blouse is really beautiful. I love how it looks with the white cardigan

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is tone down and fabulous

    loving ti, loving the white cardie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...