Saturday, 2 February 2008

You Make My Day

What better way to actually be encouraged that to know that you have made someone's day.
To feel that in this huge blogsphere, even in a small manner, you can make a difference.

So, when dear Key awarded me with You Make My Day! reward I felt very happy with a big smile on my face.
Thank you very much for the award and the nice words you wrote about my blog.

"Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."

So now I am awarding this to (in a random order):

Izar from Binary Star – for her awe-inspiring drawings, her good information about cosmetics and the exact word when we need it;

Grayburn from Grayburn – for her beauty’s advices and the way she has to make us feel special;

Tg from O Diario de Uma Fashionista – for her amusing way of showing us her’s shopping and good tips;

olimpiA from a blog of my own – for her inquisitiveness about academic issues midway her clothes interest;

Dazed & Confused from Saudi and the City – with solidarity for her courage in writing;

ENC from observationmode – for her constructive criticism, that sometimes “fire my sociological (or just not) imagination”;

DraMandarina from * Beibi Cerata * - for her way of make me laugh midway serious themes;

Nadine from Strawberry Kitten – for her sense of style which is motivating;

Imelda from Imelda – for her sweetness and her love for beauty;

Key from La Bruja del Cuento (I don’t know a rule for not award you back!! So…) – for her delighted to read posts where the pictures match the words and her great effort for her love of fashion to be understand.

I also want to thank all my readers, who comment or not, for visiting me. I hope I can fire your minds.

Namasté

9 comments:

  1. Awww!!...now you just made my day!!...i was a little down today but u made me smile!! how can i thank this???...i know!!! I'll try to make you smile! jejeje...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for honoring me with this award! I always look forward to reading what you write, both on your own blog and in your comments on mine. I'm flattered that you think of me.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet words! I really appreciate it!

    Greetz,
    Imelda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized I'm supposed to pass this on, but I don't know how. Do I just post about it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!
    so sweet :D i don´t know a rule for not award who award you first!! so a big thx i add your name below my award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, really! you also make my day. A nice way to describe what I do on the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie!

    Thanks for including me as you are always the one who writes such wonderful comments on my blog. So you are the one who makes my day often!

    take care!
    Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obrigada...Só para dizer que já dei seguimento. Beijo

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank u very much , flattered to say the least :)

    very flattered indeed and i love the new haircut :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...