Thursday, 27 March 2008

and the trip continues…

We went to a near city, Caldas da Rainha, known by having good stores, and we made a tour.
I’ve found a few things, that I bought, but I haven’t a picture of the bags because we came back later night.
Caldas da Rainha is a city turned to Sculpture. In all the squares and crossroads they have a statue.

Some pictures of the city.

The Windows Street

Another street of the Traditional Commerce


The Square with D. Leonor's Statue

We had already decided that we would go to Alcobaça, the city where my husband’s middle sister lives.
We stayed at her home for a long time, we even had dinner there. You know… family meetings….


Some views.

Alcobaça Monastery

An Alcobaça Street

4 comments:

  1. It looks incedible, so interesting. I love the Monastery building and Alobaca St too - I'd like to have some coffee at one of those cafes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems really beautiful. I hope you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. memories... I'm missing that place!
    We had so much fun the last time that we were all together there...Enjoy it for me.
    Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...