Friday, 14 March 2008

I’ve been tagged by bronwyn...

bronwyn from FashionAbility tagged me with this cool meme about 8 Things.
Thank you dear, I actually appreciated it!

So here it comes…

8 Things I Am Passionate About (in no particular order)
1. My husband and my family
2. Florence
3. Watch the sea on a moon light sky
4. Reading
5. To discuss ideas
6. Kisses and hugs
7. Chocolate cake
8. Art

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die (in no particular order)
1. Take a trip to Paris
2. Travel the world as much as possible
3. Evolve spiritually
4. To be happy
5. To subdue my fears
6. To help people around me
7. Take a mid night bath, naked in the sea
8. Enter in a public WC and shout “Fire, Fire”

8 Things I Say Often (in no particular order)
1. ‘mor ((l)‘ove)
2. What should I dress today?
3. Calm down (when some co-workers run to me with a problem)
4. I’m overwhelmed
5. Take it easy
6. Yeah, Yeah….
7. Doesn’t matter…
8. Have a good night and a cheese

8 Books I Have Read Lately (in no particular order)
1. Open the Social Sciences by Immanuel Wallerstein and others
2. Paula by Isabel Allende
3. The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
4. The Beauty Myth – How Images of Beauty Are Used Against Women by Naomi Wolf
5. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
6. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
7. A Fórmula de Deus (God’s Formula) by José Rodrigues dos Santos
8. Coastliners by Joanne Harris

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over (in no particular order)
1. The Closest Thing To Crazy - Katie Melua
2. I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight - Foreigner
3. You're Beautiful - James Blunt
4. Brothers In Arms - Dire Straits
5. Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton
6. Sweet Dreams Are Made of This - Annie Lennox
7. Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
8. Nothing Compares To You – Sinead O’ Connor

8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends (in no particular order)
1. That be clear like water
2. That I can tell my secrets
3. That we can discuss important issues
4. That understands my pains and my fears
5. That we can laugh with little things
6. That I can see his/her soul through his/her eyes
7. That makes me see the positive side of the things even in the worst situations
8. That in one of my tears s/he can see the sun

8 People I Tag (in no particular order)
1. a blog of my own
2. All That I'm Living For
3. Binary Star
4. Drama Girl
5. Grayburn
6. observationmode
7. Economy of Style
8. Coloured bleu

And anyone who would be interested…

9 comments:

  1. What can I say??!!...Thanx a lot!! You always keep me in mind, and there's no way i can thank that!!...I'll make that post tomorrow...I have to finish my (portafolio) presentation of my "jobs" jajaja...i lost the idea of how to write that...hope you understand my idea...jejeje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree you must take a trip to Paris before you die, I went there a couple of years ago and the memories still leave me in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a coincidence!

    i just wrote on my blog about one of the things i wanna do before i die is travel to Paris...

    hehe, it seems like im not the only one

    btw: where are you from!?
    are you from Europe!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so interesting to read the list and find out more about you. I love the idea of a midnight swim in the sea and shouting fire, fire in the public WC....and that friends should be clear like water, such a beautiful way of saying something so important.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks dearest for tagging me! I think I shoul also do a list of the things I wanna do before I die, lately I've been hearing too much of it, and I'm really realizing that our time is always very short and we should enjoy every single minute.

    Thanks again, hugs
    JoSePhiNe

    ReplyDelete
  6. your answers are great...if everybody would be like you, there would be no wars *lol*
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved reading this psot, it's always great to know about the people behind their blogs.

    That song, Nothing Compares To You is so pretty.

    Thanks for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these posts—I learn so much about people!

    Thanks for tagging me, I'm working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for tagging me!

    What I just realized here is that I like these also because they inspire me to discover new things. For example, I'm definitely going to hunt down Beauty Myths and the rest of those books on your list. They all seem incredibly fascinating!

    You definitely need to visit Paris: Mum and I visited it when I was 12 and it was truly amazing.

    Oh, I love Annie Lennox too: not just this song but everything she does.

    It was great reading more about you, I enjoyed this a lot!

    Have a nice day (and cheese)! :-)

    P.S.: Let's share an imaginary chocolate cake too. Preferably something like on the picture below, it looks sooo yummy! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...