Saturday, 22 March 2008

random bits

Hello everyone!

Here I am just to let you know how things are going with my trip.

We had a very nice flying trip. With no turbulence. Well, the meal was awful, but….

We went to my husband’s birth city (where his mother lives) and we stayed there for the night.
Next day we went to the capital city, about 1 ½ hours by car on the highway to go see some shops and beginning to enter in the mood.
I will do a post about it.

I’m feeling sad about some human beings. I have a portuguese blogging friend who is dealing with another blogger. Why people can’t accept the others and their opinions.
We don’t know all the truth. We only know a part of it. Tolerance is the key word.
We can criticise without being arrogant. We must help the others, not humiliate them.
If we want to be heard we must respect the others, and hear them too.

By the way, as I’ve said here, sometimes my inspirations come from nature.
I can be inspirited by a flower, by a fruit or even a vegetable. However an elegant vegetable like a zucchini.
*big laugh*

I want to thank all the ones who were very kind to me saying that will miss me and will not forget me.

Hope you have a nice Easter.

Take care; I’ll be in touch whenever I could.

7 comments:

  1. It's great that you seem to have a great time.

    happy easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter , dear Seeker. You remind me of Spring and Easter and all things bright and colourful. Just as you see inspiration everywhere--I am inspired by your sense of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopping, shopping!

    You seem to be having a good time, good for you my dear.

    That people---no comments about them.

    Please have a lot of fun..I'll miss you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear from you :) Have a relaxing time there and forget about other people's arguments for the time being. Things always sort themselves out!

    talk soon,
    Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're having a good time.
    Don't forget to go to Caldas!
    Happy Easter to both of you.
    Love,
    Meneses Family

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry about the bad meal =(
    dealing with haters really sucks, but sometimes is better to act like we don't care, so they get bored of spending their time posting nasty comments

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you took some time off. You deserve it! And thanks for keeping in touch via your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...