Tuesday, 25 March 2008

there was another shopping center….

Monday we went to another shopping center at the capital city. Vasco da Gama’s Shopping Center.
I forgot the camera at home, but my husband took some shot with his cellular.

I’m almost done with my shopping expedition. And also with my money….



the outdoors shopping center entrance

H&M store



DOUGLAS store
(where I made an incursion into the makeup's world)



STRADIVARIUS store


PROMOD store


ALDO shoe's store

Some other bags after coming back "home"

Tomorrow we will go to a near city, Caldas da Rainha, known to have some good stores.

After that we will begin our cultural trip, going to Óbidos village which I've already talked.

Afterwards we'll take tree days to rest at Ericeira in a nice Hotel. Maybe then I will start to reveal "What's in the bags".

We will come back to continue our cultural journey. I'm thinking in going to see a Contemporary Art Collection and some movies, at least.

9 comments:

  1. Oi querida, nossa! quanta foto linda, cada loja de dar água na boca, dá vontade de comprar tudo e um pouco mais não é mesmo?
    As paisagens tbm são lindas, espero que vc tenha aproveitado cada minutinho desse passeio delicioso, bjkssss;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun taking this trip with you! I love all the photos. I hope you took an extra suitcase with you to haul all your new clothes home!

    I can't wait to see all the new things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a promod-store... I'm so jealous :(!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that H&M looks so much more fancy than the one i live by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're having loads of fun! Can't wait to see what the bags will reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Óbidos é tão bonito!!! Aproveita bem!

    Hoje estive na "nossa" Mango, e por acaso não achei muito má - até comprei uns jeans de cintura alta e tudo!

    Espero que gostes do livro - acho que apresenta uma boa relação qualidade/preço!

    Beijinhos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been scanning your blog but for some reason I can't figure out where you went on your trip.
    Don't worry I haven't forgotten you.
    Looks like you've been shopping a lot as I have been too!! hahhaha
    Can't wait to see all your new outfit combinations!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to se what is in those bags. Please post!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure you're having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...