Thursday, 27 March 2008

time to relax….

Now we take tree days to relax, to meditate, to be just me and my husband, far from the everyday environment that we are used to.
So we came to Ericeira village. We leaved from Peniche after lunch.
My husband drove all the way. Well he has been driving everyday since we arrived here. We have rented a car at the airport. That’s a good thing, because this way we have so much mobility.

I’m having troubles with my mobile Internet service here. I don’t know if I would post this, but I’m trying….

Oh, I must tell you that I’m very sad about something that happen me.
I was placing in order all those bags to leave my mother in law’s house ordered, when I realized that I’ve lost one of my shopping bags.
It was a bag of H&M with a pair of pants and two tops. I must have leaved it in another store or even in the restaurant’s zone.
I’m very sad because of the things and the money I’ve lost.
I’m in doubt about what to do. My husband wants me to buy again the same things, but I don’t want to spend more money. Well, maybe I’ll try to find the pants once more.

Sorry all of you if I can’t check your blogs today, but things are a bit complicated.

Take care, and be happy!!!

A view of the Hotel we are staying

It's too cold to use the swimming pool

7 comments:

  1. I'm sad to hear you lost that bag. I'm sure you'll make a good decision about what to do, whether it's re-buying what you lost, or not.

    I hope you have a great time relaxing, and that you don't let the loss of the bag reduce the serenity you will find at your hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww no, I'm sorry about the lost bag, that is very disappointing, I really feel for you my dear Seeker but I totally agree with enc. I hope the loss of the bag doesn't interfere with your serenity and your beautiful holiday. It's happened to me before that my handbag has been stolen with hard earned money in it and it is a nasty feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh noes! that happened to me too, and I felt completely helpless!
    but don't let this take you down! have a nice stay, wherever you are ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your darling and generous husband, buy again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry about your bag! I hope you can relax and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry about the bag. That kind of thing happens, but forget about it. The hotel looks really nice.
    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...