Sunday, 2 March 2008

Today's Outfit - 03/02

Obviously a weekend look.

Since I’m not feeling already energetic I wore my amber necklace.
Amber is the fossilized resin of pine trees, with an energy like liquid sunshine.
Amber is said to enhance the beauty of the wearer.
It is used to tap into the power of the Sun, and is good for success, abundance, healing, vitality and joy.
A powerful stone for manifestation, Amber is also used for healing of the physical body.
It carries a negative electrical energy charge and therefore is good to draw power and energy into its holder.

My sign, Capricorn, power stone is Onyx.
The energy of Black Onyx is slow moving and soothing, offering a stillness that allows the wearer to release negativity and to let go of stress and tension. It is a grounding stone, which can be used to create and remember our connection to the earth and find our center, making it a powerful ally during troubling times.
By stilling and clear the mind, it allows the user to focus and also to gain access to their intuition and inner guidance. Thus Black Onyx is an excellent stone for decision making.
It can be used to banish anything from grief and worry to old habits. Black Onyx is also a powerful protective stone, and historically was carried when facing adversaries in battle and conflict, acting to ground and banish negative energy directed by one's enemies.
Helping the wearer to remain rooted and free of negativity, Black Onyx helps to absorb needed energies from the Universe, bringing happiness and good fortune.
I have two Onyx necklaces, off course given me by my hubby.

brown boots - local store
blue tights - Calzedonia
blue navy skirt - from mother
blue turtleneck - local store
mustard bolero - Vero Moda
amber necklace - gift from hubby

13 comments:

  1. I think I said this before, but...blue and mustard work so good together! i'm totally amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look energetic, even if you don't feel it. I like this combo of two primary colors! Also, the proportions of the cropped cardi, the long top, and the knee-length skirt work well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colourful outfit of yours! :) i love blue & mustard together :)

    I'm capricorn too. We argue a lot, don't we? (someone told me most capricorns are like that, ha). Now i want an onyx stone =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jajaja...yeap, i changed because all my friends say that i'm the ?Drama Queen'...so, there's a reazon!

    Now...about Juanes's song...i think it wouldn't sound better as a ballad, that's what i like about him, he writes really incredible and makes music not as romantic as we would like, i like the rythm he puts to the "ballads"...

    Now...i know al the "crazy" persons i posted are not all the ones!! as you say, there are many others!!...i just show there the ones that called my atention on the show!!....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit
    it's bright and fun
    I need blue tights like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, this outfit is hideous. It looks like something out of a comic book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the look! You combined the colors very well and you DON'T look like you've came out of a comic book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another great look. The colours together are fab, and I love the sleek, layered style. I also love amber, it's a beautiful stone. I've got two amber rings. The stone fell off the one, I have to glue it back in. The other one I got as a gift when my parents went to Poland.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit! I love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need some of those gems, I too am feeling tired these days. It is amazing that you continue to do what you do and be so good at it eventhough you are having trouble with energy. Be good to yourself and keep up the good work!

    Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't know all the uses of the amber. I want one. the problem is that I don't know how to recognize original from fake

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amber is also one of my favourite stones (next to garnet and fluorite): I have two ring and a pendant. :-)

    I used to keep a piece of onyx with me for protection and for its calming effects a few years ago: it was a time when my entire world view took a 180 degree turn and I was often in emotional turmoil. I don't know if it worked or not but I eventually got through those few years.

    These vibrant colors work so well for you! You look great and wow, your necklace is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. not really sure about this 1 too, like the mustard top though..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...