Saturday, 8 March 2008

Today's Outfit - 03/08

Weekends outfits are the more problematic for me. I care less with style and more with comfort.
The shirt I’m wearing over the orange one has white and orange thin stripes, but the picture doesn’t show it.

Today was the International Women’s Day.
I think that if one “matter” has a day is because things aren’t well.
So aren’t things well with women? Off course not.
I can’t speak for myself, I think I’m a lucky woman because today I don’t feel that I’m discriminate for being a woman.
But there are so many women through the world that have no rights and that their lives are worthless for others.
So do we need a Women’s Day?
We certainly still need an International Women's Day!!!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

black boots - local store
black pants - Vero Moda
orange shirt - Vero Moda
white and orange striped shirt - don't remember
scarf - Bershka

11 comments:

  1. Hey!! today i had my 'shopping day'...and as always i bought blue clothes!! jajaja! and a skirt!! not very usuall on me!!... I loved your orange shirt!! I bought that kind of shirts! I don't like to look so formal, I preffer the casual look!

    So...have a nice 'women's day' and anjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why??...because I liked it!!...the truth is that I don't wear them because my legs are sooooo white!!...and I hate the way they look when i wear skirt...if I use a dress i try to chose a long one! then I won't show a lot of skin...but Omar told me that I look 'great' wearing dress, that i should try a skirt!...My mom told me that today...so...that's a reazon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!!...i bought muztard shirt, that's a big risk!!...i don't wear that color..., an orange one just like the one of your picture!...a pink shirt! and I HATE pink!!...a 'wine' one (like red but different tone)...but blue calls me!! is like if i have a...magnet?? to find that color! jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just posted a pic to give you and idea of my new skirt!.. ;-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want an orange t-shirt.
    As you say, it's not good that we have one day. What does it mean?But well, I'm not getting into that.
    About postmodernism and my quote, I think it is a parody because what I post is said by the narrator, Pi, related to a tiger, Richard Parker, that spent a lot of time with him in a boat. Pi is feeling that for an animal, not for a human being. For me that's a parody. Also, the tiger has a human name. A lovely name..

    Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look good in this orange tone-on-tone look. I think it's amazing how good you look in every color you've tried!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your orange shirt! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving the mix of the two shades of orange. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you don't usually wear colors like this but they match you perfectly. I think this kind of coral (?) shade is actually perfect for the weekend: come to think of it, I too tend to wear this shade during weekends (only in nailpolish). It's so fun, young and joyous! ^_^ Looks great with black too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...