Sunday, 9 March 2008

Today's Outfit - 03/09

We had a sunny shinning day. But the temperature wasn’t as hot as it could be with that sun. At least for me.
I’m a woman of cold blood. Literally not metaphorically.
So I still needed one of my turtlenecks.

I had a quick search for jumpsuits in the Internet to see if I could find something with which I could contribute to enc’s Jumpsuit Feature, but I didn’t see the One.
I’m beginning to feel the Not Finding a Jumpsuit I Like Syndrome.
enc speaks of the Precious Bag. If I’ll find a jumpsuit that I like it will be which I would call “My Precious”.

black boots - local store
dark jeans - local store
mustard turtleneck - Vero Moda
black belt - Mango
green scarf - Parfois

I think you all know that you can enlarge the pictures with a click on them

11 comments:

  1. Hey!! today the day is like your day...sunny but the wind is so cold!! so i have to wear my new aqua shirt!!...jajaja...i was going to use my skirt but no with the weather like this!!... Do I have to tell you (again) how cool is your outfit??

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! You know I just love the mustard top (thats my favorite color) the jeans look great on you. This is a fab weekend outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mustard on you and the plastina adds a very cool touch to your outfit.

    What kind of jumpsuit are you looking for? don't worry, you'll find it ;) try ebay, amazon and stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sunny day calls for a lovely, sunny turtleneck. This is great! You look really nice here.

    Thank you for the mentions. I'm wondering if you give me parameters, I could find something. Talk about shapes—wideleg/narrow leg; fabrics: stiff or drapey? Color? Neckline? Long or short sleeve? Maybe this can get you started. Let me know what they are and I'll try to find one for you! Let me do all the work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mustard is such a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour of the turtleneck, and the scarf is great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosto especialmente da camisola!

    Beijinhos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oi amiga, andei meio sumidinha, mas aqui estou de volta, espero que tenha tido um ótimo fim de semana. Adorei essa blusa cor mostarda, é uma das cores de minha preferência. Juro que não sabia que clicando na imagem poderia aumentá-las, que bom! agora dá para ver melhor os detalhes, parabéns por todas as fotos que agora pude observar melhor, estão lindas!
    Beijosss e ótimas energias para vc;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very hip and chic! The green scarf is such a sophisticated touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the highlight of the whole ensemble is the scarf. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...