Friday, 14 March 2008

Today's Outfit - 03/14

This morning when I got up my mood hasn’t been improved.

But after lunch I had a call, a call from abroad.
My dearest sister saw my yesterday’s outfit and right away she knew that I wasn’t feeling well, because she knows that I just wear all black a) for a special occasion b) if I’m mourning c) if I’m feeling depressed.

So she called me and I loved her call. We laughed and laughed and she made me fell so well that I started to feel much better and seeing life more colourfully.
Even my work started to flow easier.
Thank you sister, I love you.

I think tomorrow I will introduce again some colour in my outfit.

black to gray shoes - local store
black tights - local store
dark gray dress - local store
black bolero - local store
(Well, after all today I wore everything bought at the island)

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful. I am so happy that you touched based with your sister.

    That dress looks fabulous. I am curious about what the top looks like? The bolero is is very cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister has the same effect on me! I'm so happy to hear you are feeling good! Let's see some color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gray dress is so cute with the bottom ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do you mean by mooning?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous wearing that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!! I like that grey dress, the ruffle on the end are very delicate, nice piece to have in your wardrobe. It looks very nice on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...