Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Earth Day

April 22nd of this year marks a very important day, Earth Day!
Earth Day is especially important to those who love nature and want to see our environment improved and saved for future generations to enjoy.
This year is expected to be bigger than all other previous years. Cities all over the world are participating, people are coming together to call for change. Millions of people all over the world are rallying around a Call for Climate, which has become the global warming action theme.

I was preparing a post about Eco-fashion but I didn’t conclude it, but we can celebrate Earth Day everyday.

However I’m sad because nobody wants to celebrate my planet day. Surprised?
But you’ve seen my outfits, you know some of my ideas, I believe in the Man’s goodness, I trust in the others, I’m against the War, I like Nature and above all I want to help the others, so… I must be Martian, at least my husband thinks so.
Thus, when Mars Day will be celebrated I’ll be happy.

Martian Salutes

(Martian Salutes)



3 comments:

  1. Gas is $4.39 a gallon here. Highest ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are fellow Martians out here.

    Happy Earth Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with celebrating it everyday...it's funny that we have those designated days to remind us that we should be nice to earth, call our mom, call our dad, or buy a gift for the secretary actually.

    Grayburn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...