Monday, 28 April 2008

I was tagged

Thanks to the cute Viviane from Mademoiselle Bariolée and the lovely and always thoughtful bronwyn from FashionAbility for tagging me.

Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
And here it goes…

1. I “never” put my handbag on the floor.
2. I don’t wash clothes at Sundays or Holy holidays.
3. If I see some knifes and forks crossed on the table I always uncross them.
4. When I go for the first time to a house I always leave by the door I entered.
5. When I dish wash I don’t pull up my sleeves because I have this mania that I’ll not soaked them, but I end it with at least one wetted.
6. I always think that I can do multitasks, but at the middle I’ve to organize me.

Now the rules state that I should tag six other bloggers. I don’t know if you have already done this, if you have it feel free not to, if don’t you’re tagged!


I was also tagged by the brave Dazed & Confused from Saudi and the City to do the “6 Things You Should Do Before You Die".
Since I’ve already mentioned 8 things in this post I will continue with #9.
…………………………................................

9. Do something for the fun of it
10. Do something worthwhile everyday
11. Live my Dreams, not just Dream them
12. Do my shopping at Mango completely naked and pretend I don’t know what the problem is
13. Discuss sex very loudly in a restaurant
14. Have green hair when I’m cremated

And now comes the usual whining: who the heck should I tag???
Well, if you like it feel free to do it.

10 comments:

  1. i already did this one, no big deal...y'know, i wish i had the foresight that you do to never put my handbag on the floor (i have a white leather one at the cleaners now b/c i fail to follow your good example :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have guessed these things about you. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've already done this, too, but i appreciate you tagging me. =]

    interesting habits of yours. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also never put my bag on the floor, especially when I go to a restaurant. I put it on the table or on my lap. I like the idea of discusing sex loudly in a restaurant...wicked:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so cool to know more about you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are interesting even though we don't seem to share any quirks. Okay, we do share one: I never put my bad onto the floor either, no matter what. I mean, when I get home I put the same bag onto my bed, chair and sometimes onto my desk too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seeker,

    you are soooo cool baby, I hope that you get a lot of sun and you know if you are ever in this Southern area????

    You have a strong arm to hold...

    love and a hug

    xoxoxoxoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whooo hooo ... I love #12, gutsy lady! And green hair, oh yeah!!! Fun stuff!
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just looked at your photo array/album. You are one stylish lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...