Monday, 7 April 2008

Today's Outfit - 04/07

I’m posting again my outfits. I wish I could be wearing and showing my spring clothes, but we still have a crazy weather… well it’s time to make "the days of the four seasons" as the islanders picturesquely say.

Don’t know why but my purple shoes still seem to be blue in photos. Maybe it’s a purple shade with more blue than red, so the picture doesn’t show them well I think they’re electric purple.

I’m not yet used to be at the office after the vacations. I am not so far feeling focus at work…

purple shoes - Aldo
black tights - local store
black skirt - Vero Moda
yellow sweater - Zara
purple blouse - Vero Moda
purple belt - local store
black and white scarf - Bershka
handbag - Rafthi

16 comments:

  1. Purple and yellow: one of my favorite color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gostei particularmente da camisola!

    Pois... o tempo aí ainda não está para brincadeiras!

    Beijinhos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow and purple is a nice combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if you aren't dressing in spring clothing you are in spring colours. The yellow blouse is so bright and happy. Also, I see that the handbag is being worn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I cannot see your face you look happy in purple and yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That yellow cardigan it´s lovely!!!
    and if you want to wear your spring clothes, come with me!
    i have more sun that what i can stand!

    :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. those pumps are HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
    I never thought purple and yellow could work THISSS great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yellow and purple, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving yellow and purple. What a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really adore the purple belt with the yellow jacket and the bag is such a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice combination of purple and bright yellow, offset by the black. Love the shoes, and the bag is really, really great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit!!

    It seems that you had a lot of fun on your trip!!
    I was wondering did you visit the Alcobaça monastry?? I always wanted to there, but when I was in Lisbon last year I ran out of time to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl, you need to give me that handbag, I'm lovin all that purple. The yellow is great too!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love that yellow jumper, bring out the whole look, stunning

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the yellow and pink together, i think it's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...