Friday, 11 April 2008

Today's Outfit - 04/11

The weekend is already to come. How good. But it means that in a way the week flew, and I didn’t do as much as I wanted.

I think my “indoors” outfit is a bit boring, but I woke up with a lack of inspiration.
I want warmer weather!!

Well, despite the weather, according to the news, will get worse tomorrow night, I really hope I would be able to structure my life. I want to read, to listen to some music, to do this sort of things I like and I haven’t been able to do. Such as finish the book I started on vacations…

So I wish you all a very nice and joyfully weekend. Take care.

purple shoes - Aldo
grape tights - Calzedonia
gray pencil skirt - don't remember
pink trench-coat - Vero Moda a few years ago
gray cardigan - Vero Moda
dark gray turtleneck - Zara
purple and white scarf - was from mother
purple belt - local store
handbag – Rafthi

14 comments:

  1. I don't think I'm ever going to get over how gorgeous that pink trench coat is. I really love all the purple touches, with the basic grey outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about not having enough time and the week flying by,always happens to me.

    That pink jacket is great, it pulls everything together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I adore that pink coat. Its both cute and functional :]

    PS- if you havent seen yet theres a LOAD of new stuff in my writing blog. enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i love the pink coat aswell.. i love the dark grey light grey combination! and the pruple is georgous =] hope your okay.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your pink jacket:) It's also quite cold and stormy where I am, hopefully you'll be able to wear your new clothes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pink trench is amazing: I wanna dive into your wonderful wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the pink coat, its sexy and the belt

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love how u combine the cardigan with the belt..it is how i dress up sometime!!cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh-la-la! The colors are amazing. Love that trench!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Veeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrry nice! I love the whole outfit, and kind of want to run off with your trench coat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pink trench coat is really nice and summery, I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've just to post another comment: You're a real lady...haven't noticed this outfit this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  14. That coat makes this whole look perfect for springtime and really livens it up! Again, it's purple and green, I love it!
    Is that your new nailpolish I can see? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...