Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Today's Outfit - 04/22

I’m feeling that I’m being influenced by everything I read about fashion.
So, I think I’m rationalizing the rules.
Earlier when I pulled of something it was a matter of senses. I looked to the colours and instinctively I created the look.
Now I’m more concerned to create it in my mind following the rules.
When I’m preparing to dress I look to the clothes and I have some doubts, because, as I said before fashion must be creative. And creativity in this case lays on the senses not on the mind.
So I’m going to try to emphasize the creativity constructing better my personal style.

purple shoes - Aldo
green tights - local store
green printed skirt - Vero Moda
dark purple blouse - Vero Moda
carmine sweater - don't remember
olive green jacket - local store

I don’t know what’s going on with the colours. Maybe it’s from the light, maybe it’s from the camera, I don’t know. But the colours don’t appear like they are in live.
My purple shoes still seem to be blue, and the carmine sweater seems violet, just to mention the most obvious.

8 comments:

  1. These colors are brilliant together. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look reallu good. As enc said, that is an incredible combination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors! That skirt is a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im definatly loving th green and olive green, really nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work with colors again - I never thougt that purple would look that awesome with green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that the colours look fine, if they really aren't colour true it might just be lighting. All the same I think it looks fantastic, one of my favourite outfits I think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those color combinations! I really think you've got it spot on here!

    thanks for the get well wishes :)
    luv,
    Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  8. The skirt looks awesome. Eventhough the colours aren't exactly right in these pictures at least they give some idea how good they look together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...