Sunday, 6 April 2008

updating…

Modelling… The presentation of DLD – Daniela Lopes Design that was programmed for yesterday didn’t occur. It was advanced for April 26, because this weekend take place another event, a Rally that mobilized many people, so the organization decided to reschedule it.
Therefore this gives me more possibilities to participate in the runway.
I already tried the dress but as I supposed it’s oversized.
Next week I’m going to meet Daniela so we can see what we are going to do.
But I’m so frighten when I think of walking facing that entire people!

The weather is terrible, it’s still cold, despite today the sun made its appearing. Yesterday rained, so I think I will not be able to get ride of my winter clothes so soon.
But I want to get start to wear my spring ones… That’s not fair.

Well, tomorrow I hope I will get going posting my outfits. Let’s hope the weather will help.

Today I take the courage to step to my weighing scale and imagine… My weight is still the same as before I went on vacations. I felt happier.

Take care all of you and have a good working week.

12 comments:

  1. oh wow, tahts good news, well ill love to see pics

    the weather here has been a mess, it snowed heavy this morning and its freezing cold right now. and we are meant tyo be in april

    i hate the scales, i always dread the results, good luck

    hope u had a fantastic weekend, looking forward to ure outfits, hpe the weather is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's good that your weight stayed the same.
    when i moved to australia i gained so much weight i'm still trying to get rid of it!
    I really hope you post pictures if you get to participate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! superexcited!!! take million pictures and show us your catwalk!!!

    btw: you bought amazing stuff!!!! i love all your clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU MUST PARTICIPATE. And share the pictures.

    Hey, so good that your weight stayed the same. I envy u.

    I hope u had a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your modelling. I hope you will be able to resize the dress with your friend. I hope you will share some pictures with us.

    And congratulations for not gaining any weight during the vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uma excelente semana também para ti!
    Beijos.
    P.S. Adorei toda a maquilhagem que compraste!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will spring ever get here? Lucky you..no weight gain and vacation..what is your secret?

    Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If your weight is up or down--you are still beautiful. A number on a scale cannot change that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh that's great to hear that you will probably be participating in the fashion show. I'm also waiting to wear my spring clothes :(

    I loved all of the makeup that you purchased. I'm so proud of you! How are you finding them? Are they suiting your needs?

    Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh thats a shame... no more outfit pics?X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm hoping you'll be in the show. I can't wait to hear all about it. La Belette Rouge is right, weight does not constitute beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh it's so annoying when you can't wear your new clothes right away :) I'm like that too, when I get new things I want to wear them straight away...so I hope good Spring weather will arrive your way as soon as possible! Good luck for the runway show, sounds so exciting, and try not to be too nervous, although I know this is easier said than done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...