Saturday, 10 May 2008

more about me...

In one of the previous posts where I’ve talked about me I’ve said that if you would know more things about me then I would have to kill you… and that was a big problem!

But since I’ve been tagged to answer 28 questions by ma chère La Belette Rouge, I will reveal something more.
Merci beaucoup ma belle, je l'ai apprécié.


1. Last movie you saw in a theatre?
"Atonement".


2. What book are you reading?
O Sétimo Selo” (The Seven Seal) by José Rodrigues dos Santos.

3. Favourite board game?
Chess game.

4. Favourite magazine?
Visão (Vision).

5. Favourite smells?
Wet dirt in the first autumn’s showers, ready made coffee, hubby after shower.


6. Favourite sounds?
Birds in the spring, classic music at evening and laughter.


7. Worst feeling in the world?
Fear.

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Already…

9. Favorite fast food place?
Pans, despite they just have a vegetarian meal.


10. Future child’s name?
Never thought of it, maybe because I haven’t and wouldn’t have. (Question to myself: Is that why I like to name pets with human’s manes?).


11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
be a rich woman. And could do many things I want.

12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Only in winter on my feet.

13. Storms - cool or scary?
If we are talking about “Raiders on the Storm” by The Doors it’s cool, but instead we are talking about Katrina it’s scary.

14. Favourite drink?
I must say more than one – Coke, Chocolate, Coffee and Frangelico (Italian liqueur made with hazelnuts).


15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
be a more relaxed person.


16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Off course. I eat them all. I'm vegetarian...

17. If you could dye your hair any colour, what would be your choice?
Cashew nut red. I’ve died my hair with it.

18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Angra do Heroímo, Coimbra, Almada and Setúbal.

19. Favorite sports to watch?
Athleticism.


20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
I’m not saying just one thing because she’s so many good ones. Smart, brave, funny, good writer… I could go on. I love her blog, with her posts she puts everyone thinking and at the some time laughing.

21. What’s under your bed?
Shoes.

22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
No, because if I accomplish my mission in the present life, in the next one I must return as another person with a new mission to evolve more. That is my believe.

23. Morning person, or night owl?
Night owl.

24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Sunny side up. This was the most difficult question to answer, because I wasn’t aware that we were talking of eggs at breakfast. I had do dig the real meaning of these sentences.

25. Favorite place to relax?
In bed.

26. Favorite pie?
Chocolate and condensed milk with some nuts.

27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Hazelnut, coffee and chocolate with chocolate chips.

28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
I will not answer that, because I like people to feel free.

And I am tagging:
Charlotte from MunichStyle
Nadine from Strawberry Kitten
Imelda Matt from Well Shod, Well Informed
In Yr Fshn/ Young and In Love from In Yr Fshn
She's Dressing Up from She's Dressing Up

HAVE FUN

8 comments:

  1. 28 questions...bugger me!

    You had me laughing from 1 right down to 28...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your favorite drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cool to know more things about you. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much interesting stuff
    I love the smell of coffee too it's so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are sweety-bo-peety!! Love you! And, you made me blush a little bit. It is so funny, even though I have never met you I feel as if I sort of know you. That is the craziness of bloggers, I suppose. But, I am so happy that you were willing to play the meme game with me. I loved the opportunity to get to know you better. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's nice - thank you for tagging me - I will try to do it :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh...this one gives great details about you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like this entry. makes me think of creating my own.. i love coke, coffee and chocolate too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...