Saturday, 3 May 2008

my husband’s new toy

May, 5 it’s my husband’s Birthday. Yes, he is a Taurus…

Thus I decided to buy him a gift. Hence I thought of a laptop. Well we have one laptop, which I’m always using*, and a PC which is upstairs and that my husband makes use of it.
So I thought it was unfair that I could be comfortably installed using the laptop and he couldn’t.

Now there are 2 laptops here at home. My husband’s new toy is an Acer Aspire 5920 G.
I think he’s happy and can call the new toy “The Precious”.

*I have to confess I was feeling guilty

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great gift idea. Quite thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he a wonderful b'day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy bday to him! =]

    i want to buy my hubby a laptop, too. but need to save up a lot. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Husband!

    Nice computer, what a great toy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...