Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Today's Outfit - 05/14

Today was a tough one at office. I have so much work to do…
I’m feeling really tired.

A co-worker that makes handmade jewellery was in my cabinet showing some pieces she had made. There were rings, earrings, necklaces...
I fall in love with a necklace, but I thought that I’ve so many necklaces and that that was a bit expensive, so I said goodbye to it.
But she thought of a strategy… she went to my hubby’s place saying I’ve loved that necklace.
Well, since he wanted to bright my day he purchased it and offered me.
I’m a lucky girl, for being with such a great guy.

I wish I could do more outside photos, but I haven’t much time to do it in working days, so I think it would have to wait for weekends.

red shoes - local store
black sheer tights - local store
polka dot black and white skirt - local store
polka dot white and black shirt - Mango
black jacket - don't remember
black belt - Mango
golden bangle - mainland store
brooch - gift from hubby
earrings - gift from hubby
sunglasses - Nine West
lipstick - Guerlain







14 comments:

  1. I love the polka dot on polka dot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Os sapatos dão um toque de cor fantástico ao look, e as bolinhas ficam, de facto, muito bem combinadas.

    Beijinhos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a chic, chic outfit! Teaming the red shoes brightens the whole outfit up! And as you known, I love love polka dots, and you contrasted it beautifully with your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you look so cool with the glasses and I love the colorful accents the shoes add to your look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely skirt :)

    xo grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! You're a real and stylish lady! This pictures convinced me again. Keep your styling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the details 'earrings, brooch' but no blurred face?

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i really love your skirt! and everything is great together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so hot!!!
    thank you very much for your nice comments. i'm vegetarian, too, i just cooked this for my boyfriend who is addicted to seafood (and i hate it :D )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really enjoying these new photos.

    Great skirt, and I love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! The skirt is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A skirt that's very different for you, you wear it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...