Friday, 23 May 2008

Today's Outfit - 05/23

Continuing my fashion experiments I’ve tried to channel the inspirations of Dries van Noten in mixing patterns.

Well just a little, I don’t take many risks in this.
I think you can’t see it well, but the blouse has thin stripes in white and hot pink and the skirt is a black and white polka dot.

I rearranged the little brooch with a purple silk ribbon to give it a spicy.

purple shoes - Aldo
black sheer tights - local store
polka dot black and white skirt - local store
purple belt - local store
hot pink and white striped blouse - Shop 1One
blazer - Promod
necklace - local store
brooch - gift
pink wrist watch - gift from hubby


12 comments:

  1. Very chic. Love all the mix of textures and patterns. It is the perfect outfit for joy seekers.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, those shoes are awesome! and i really love your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, love it,love it. Brilliant. I'm speechless. Love the blouse..well i love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The broch is really beautiful and so are the shoes. You have so many colorful clothes. I'm really jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great combination!! You did it perfectly well :) You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great combo and I love the patchwork stitching on your ankle strap pumpsxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good start to pattern-mixing. I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so poetic! The pattern mixing looks extremely well together! And that shoes are simple divine, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The purple shoes are so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty outfit, this gives me inspiration for some pieces in my closet I could put together in the same way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...