Saturday, 31 May 2008

Today's Outfit - 05/31

My next post will be the 300, and we have to celebrate.
I’ve tried to take all of my dear Readers to the island but I couldn’t find enough airplanes.
So I’m thinking about another solution.

Once more I broke some rules. And I appeal you, Women of the World to do the same.
Rebel yourself, be creative, and undress yourself… of prejudice of course.
And like the song “You are beautiful, no matter what they say”.

Today it was a French inspired outfit; did you notice the most important detail?

black to gray shoes - local store
red pants - local store
white with red strips shirt - mainland store
gray vest - H&M
necklace - mainland store
black and white scarf - Bershka
black cap - Parfois

19 comments:

  1. The most important detail?
    You're not wearing sunglasses?
    I love the red pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite outfit ever. J'adore le outfit!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is sophiscated, fun and chic! And the scarf and the necklace highlight your whole outfit stylishly!

    P.S. I've tagged you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vive la France!

    France Lover

    ReplyDelete
  5. Via La Rainbow Queen!!!! Oufit and (second left) pose 10/10. It would seem St Michael's has recharged your batteries. Welcome backxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING THE fresnch hat

    gives it that avec moire feel lol

    i like the waist coat, all so fab

    missed u hun

    ReplyDelete
  7. The barrette perhaps?
    glad to see you back luv.

    Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello...
    Essa eu sei (acho eu) :D...
    O apontamento mais importante é o béret tipicamente francês e usado ligeiramente de lado...comme une vraie parisienne...
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh sweet sweet !! but remind me of Westwood pirate collection instead !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the red pants with the hat - you look fabulous today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice outfit! Great red pants! And I love the vest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A Nokia meeting? I'm working for Nokia too!! Well, it's not really a job, but kind of ;)

    I like this outfit that can be French or Italian just with or without the beret! So funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's a fantastic outfit - i love, love, LOVE stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Muito bem - sempre surpreendente!

    Beijinhos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great take on the stripe-and-beret combo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. O love those red pants perfectly complementing your red strips shirt ))) Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfectly put--the outfit and the narrative!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my God! you look so good. Promise I'll be more creative and rebel. Love your necklace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...