Sunday, 4 May 2008

Today's Outift - 05/04

Today was Mother’s Day here.

So I offered my mother a card, because she likes to have those things that she can touch and read when she would feel in “that mood”, and a box of Belgian chocolate, because she loves it.

I knew there should be a genetic reason for me to ♥ love ♥chocolate.

The weather didn’t help, but we manage to do a ride trough the city by car, that always makes her feel happier.


red shoes - local store
black pants - local store
yellow sweater - Zara
violet button down blouse - mainland store some time ago
red and white scarf – Bershka
red belt -Tally Weijl





8 comments:

  1. Yellow and red again, very nice. You are blooming, with the onset of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is now my favorite outfit! I love the shock of color..so refreshing and on trend!

    Did you manage to see alot while you were in toronto? would love some recommendations of things to do and restaurants to eat at if you remember anything :)

    hope you had a good weekend,
    grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the yellow shirt with the red belt and the matching shoes is awesome - such a fresh touch of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your shoes are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Color combination is great. I see you working your bright colors for Spring!! Think I'll try that myself *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...I am loving these colors. This look is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice mix. It's good to know that you had a nice moment with your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you really do look great in yellow. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...