Monday, 5 May 2008

Tonight's Outfit - 05/05

We went for dinner out to celebrate my husband's Birthday. I ate a vegetarian pasta, which was delicious and a brownie with vanilla ice cream (well I could have skipped the ice), and we drunk a very good Portuguese red wine.

black shoes - Aerosoles
red dress - Vero Moda
black jacket (from a suit) - Ana Sousa
necklace - Lanidor (gift)
clutch - Stradivarius


Sorry all my friends bloggers to not visit your blogs today, but it's a bit late and after the "party" I just want to rest. Tomorrow I promise I'll do it (Portuguese wine is very good with devastating effects).

11 comments:

  1. Oh the things wine can do! Haha, I love the blazer and dress combo and the red dress looks stunning. Loving the new poses, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look 'red hot 'n rhonda'...I think any type of wine has a devastating effect...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!!!
    I really love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u looked fantastic hunny, you just got me hungry,lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit and especially the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the red and the strap shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot outfit!! You look awesome, hope you had a great night

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...