Tuesday, 20 May 2008

what friends are for…

Once upon a time three tomatoes want to cross the street.
The first with very difficulties crossed the street.
When he arrived the other side he turned and shouted – “Come on tomatoes, Come on tomatoes”.
The second one crossed as well and together with the other cried to the third – “Come on tomato, Come on tomato”.
But when the third tomato was crossing the street than came a bus and smashed it.
And the other tomatoes said – “Come on ketchup, Come on ketchup.”

Friends in any circumstances have a kind word for us.

10 comments:

  1. I am so happy to have you as a friend. You always have a kind word and much more. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always a positive influence in my life. :D

    I like the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot stop laughing, my dear! And it is super supportive and I feel soooo good to read your posts. Lots of lots of love xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, it definitely put a smile on my face :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. inspiring. friends are treasures. and i love both tomato and ketchup *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is sweet :) Cool to have a friend who values friendship!

    x Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was really cute...loved it

    glad to have u as a blog buddie

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...