Sunday, 22 June 2008

Funny and interesting game...

The adorable and cute yiqin from Qin At The Disco made this interesting post in which to participate we had put a (+) in comments and she would answer the query below.
Since I’m not a lady to say no to a good challenge I commented (+).
Here what she would do:

I’ll:
1. Tell you why I friended you.
2. Associate you with something - random, a song, a colour, a photo, etc.
3. Tell you something I like about you.
4. Tell you a memory I have of you.
5. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
6. Tell you my favorite user pic of yours.
7. In return, you must post this in your LJ / blog.

Now what she replied to me:

"The Seeker -
1. Your blog was REALLY interesting, I loved the outfits, you really made me wanted to let go of my insecurities & just wear pants cause you look really good in them!
2. Different colors of shoes - you have the MOST colorful collection of shoes I have ever seen!
3. How you are able to work wit colors so well, I love the way you put together an outfit & how you can pull off a hairstyle that I will never be able to look good in!
4. I'll do this by your most memorable post? :) The post where you wore a blazer & a maxi dress always stays on my mind!
5. What do you work as? I hope my job in the future allows me to be more creative with my outfits!"

Thank you so much my dear for your nice and kind words with such compliments.

10 comments:

  1. 1. You are so happy all the time, I can't help but want to read your blog!
    2. A rainbow ( to match your outfits!)
    3. You take the time to really respond to my posts!
    4. When you showed your face for the first time!
    5. How do people respond to your outfits in the workplace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Because you are brave.
    2. Color.
    3. Willingness to meet a challenge.
    4. A very nice e-mail you wrote me. I still have it.
    5. What made you fall in love with colorful shoes?
    6. When you showed your face for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore adore adore your short hair cut, it's very you and has this sophistication I hope to achieve one day. Yet you dress in such bright and fun colours it all balances out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Seeker! I love this idea!

    1.) Well, you found me first, but you were (and still are) such a friendly, funny, kind and warm-hearted person that I couldn't not respond and not return your friendship. (And what Jill said too: that you always respond to my posts with such attention.)

    2.) Color: red comes to my mind when I think of you (looks great on you and reflects the passionate and strong character you have); Object: belts (I love the way you use them in your outfits!)

    3.) That, like a real friend, you never give up on me, even when I'm away for a long time, and that you manage to shine even on occasions when the weather inside you is probably very cloudy.

    4.) The first time you wrote me an e-mail: I was so happy!!!

    5.) How tall are you? (Now that we know what you look like I just need to know how far up I'd have to gaze to see your face if we met. 'Cause I'm very short. :-D)

    6.) You with that sweeet smile of yours in the first picture of your 4th June post. (And all the Coco Chanel inspired pictures, of course.)

    Nice one! Mind if I steal it? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. (+) Haha, I still have to do this post. I'm always so behind on these things :(

    I tagged you dear, check out my blog for the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fun! Great idea!
    Great use of color, that is something about you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Because your so kind
    2. A cloche - profile pic inspiration
    3. How honest you are when you comment on other peoples blogs, you are so true and leave the most lovely words
    4. When I read an article Imedla wrote when he turned 200 - he mentioned what a big part you played in his life so far
    5. Why do you blog?
    6, Your profile pic of course that is why I used it as inspiration for my outfit for Royal Ascot on Sat.

    xf

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) because you are friendly and nice.
    2) yellow. thought i already told you and you probably knew the reason why. *giggles*
    3) you always have time to visit my page even i know you're a busy woman. i really appreciate it.
    4) the first time you told me you love me aw. that's so sweet.
    5) how many dress/blouse/skirts/pants you have? lol.

    this is interesting. cool. =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Seeker!

    "I need the day to have 48 hours"
    I know exactly what you mean, so don't worry for a second; and anyway, you did say you were busy in one of your recent posts, so it's perfectly okay.

    "Don't be mad with me please"
    Oh dear, don't be ridiculous, how could I be mad at you for something of which I'm guilty too?? I know that sometimes the waves crash over our heads and we're full of things to do and not have time for the things we like.

    Aha! Wedges! I knew this word (in a passive kinda way), but it just didn't come to my mind when I saw those shoes. Thanks, you've just taught me a new word in English! :-)

    Oh wow, you're almost as tall as my best friend: she's 173 cms. Boy, I would sure have to look pretty high up. :-)

    I'm sure Bagaela would appreciate your visit. ^_^

    Thanks for taking the time to drop me a few lines dear, and I hope you'll be able to breathe and relax soon.

    Lots of supportive hugs and kisses to you my dear,
    Izar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...