Tuesday, 24 June 2008

more revelations about me…

The always sweet and elegant Miss L from Times of Glory and the lovely bowerbird from BowerbirdVintage have tagged me to answer six questions about myself… let’s see what more I can reveal…

Rules
–Post rules at beginning of the post;
–Answer all the questions honestly;
–Tag 6 people and go to their blogs and leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
Living an uninteresting period of my life.

2) What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
Breath;
Eat;
Learn something;
Do something good;
Sleep.

3) Snacks you enjoy
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate … potato chips, vegetarian snacks.

4) Places you have lived
I’ve lived in these cities/towns Angra do Heroímo, Coimbra, Almada and Setúbal.

5) Things you would do if you were a billionaire
I couldn’t do much with just a billion, if you think of some prices…
But I would do a Caribbean Cruise (of course I had to buy lots and lots of fashion and stylish things to go), and also would buy some gifts for loved ones.
Then I would go to Monte Carlo and gamble all the money, I’m faithful to Pink Floyd’s:
“Money it's a crime
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie
Money so they say
Is the root of all evil today”

6) People you want to know more about
Myself, you know I’m always looking for self-knowledge, also people I love and my fellow bloggers.



Now the rules state that I should tag six other bloggers. I don’t know who have already done this, if you have it feel free not to, if you don’t and want to you’re tagged!

PS- I still have one more tag... I'll do it, I'll do it.

11 comments:

  1. Dear, Caribbean Cruise sounds great, with lots of chocolate will be even better..... Ummmmmm, some dark ones with some liquor in.... yummy!

    We do share a major interest xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine your life ever being uninteresting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you listed on your 'to do' list, they are the simple acts of living, but I think so many people forget that this is what keeps us alive and happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love to read about you )))

    Hugs from Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww chocolate is my favourite food :D which one do you like best? i like very very very dark chocolate with some oranges and nuts in it! hmm tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! You've been so sweet to leave me encouraging comments and checking up on me. I think I'm better this week because I got a chance to rest up. Your list of to do's today are so basic and right! Sometimes we forget to breath :)

    thanks for being a friend,
    Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to know more about you!
    You lived in such great places! I'm really jalous of that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting quote about money. i also believe that money is the root of all evil.

    well, i guess, all of us experienced living an uninteresting life. but i realized, it's all in the mind. =]

    i wanna try to do this, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. seems everyone loves chocolate. who doesn't eh?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...