Monday, 16 June 2008

Today's Outfit - 06/16

Ruffles are in the trends for Spring/Summer 2008. We saw them in the runaways of the collections such as Christopher Kane, Lanvin, Viktor & Rolf, Stella McCartney, Miu Miu or Ralph Lauren.

The beautiful plant that appears in the pictures is from one of my neighbours.
I should have worn sunglasses, now I have my eyes closed because of the luminosity.


Well, and it’s raining again…

green shoes - mainland store
tawny pants - Ana Sousa
blue ruffled shirt - Zara
vintage necklace - gift from hubby
lipstick - L'Oreal
perfume - Paris from YSL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update - I found the images at top googling the Google Images. Someone, that I can't identify claim the credits for it. Please give the url and I'll credit it or delete it as you can see in disclaimer. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 2 - Since I didn't get answer to credit the Polivory image I decided to delete it. Thank you.

25 comments:

  1. You have an amazing ability to mix colors like no one else, and it always looks great! Cute outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ruffled top! It is so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you're doing the ruffled trend very subtly. Nice colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice polyvores/collages! I like the color of your shirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HIIIIIIII
    HOW ARE YOU DEAR
    I HOPE YOU HAVE YOU GOOD TIME.
    TODAY I AM ADDING YOU IN MY BLOG ROLL ,
    I HOPE YOU ALSO ADD ME .
    I M ADDED YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST BLOGGER.
    BYE,
    TAKE CARE,

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool combination of red and blue. Love ruffles as well.

    Hugs from Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i never thought that these colours would match, but you show me that they do! great! the ruffled shirt ist amazing! and i'm in love with the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Como sempre, muito elegante, e dentro das tendências!

    Beijinhos amiga!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Jenna! I never thought those colors would work together but you made it happen! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit and I love that blue. It's a very flattering tone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are blooming, just like that bougainvillea. I'm so happy to see you in all these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful blouse!
    I adore your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well hello there beautiful lady, we finally get to see you. Not shy anymore, huh :-) Great blouse and I love the color of your pants. Nice outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Risky combinatin but adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the green shoes peeking out from the trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The color of your blouse is so lovely. Nice color. Take care. Here keeps raining. I don't know what to wear :S

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that top! I've got a ruffled jacket that I've been wanting to share, but I can't get a good picture of it. Darn!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ruffles and bougainvillea...and some fierce posing, it must be spring!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look great!
    Love the colorcombination. and I love the pictures with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. that blue ruffled shirt looks amazing. lovely pics. and it's raining here, too. loving it. =]

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an unusual color combination, but it works! Judging by your pictures, you too have olive skintone (like me, only mine is lighter), and they say that vivid colors go well with this skintone, which I've actually found to be true. Both colors look great on their own too, but toghether they create a unique and stunning combination. Congrats!

    Love,
    Izar

    ReplyDelete
  22. And oh those shoes! One word: WOW! :-) Brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi,

    Sorry but can you please credit me when using MY polyvore collages. It would be great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...