Wednesday, 27 August 2008

awarded...

Once again “Searching the Inner Me…” has been honoured with three awards that putted a big smile on my face, because I really appreciated them.

That’s with great pleasure that I pass them to the sweethearts that awarded me and to all the blogs of my blogroll, because they all deserve my love, my friendship and my comments, but since I need to do some nominations, they are below.

Apparently, there are different kinds of “rules” in these nominations. So I’ll do just a summary of them.
1. The nominated is allowed to put the picture on their blogs.
2. Link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate other people and link to them.
4. Leave a message on those people's blog to make them aware that they're nominated.



The beautiful and lovely Rocketqueen from Rocketqueen's beauty blog honoured me with the “I ♥ your blog” award.

And I’m passing it to:

Catherine Ashley Talks Fashion
Economy of Style
Fashion Herald
FashionAbility
HAIL MARY
La Belette Rouge
MahaloFashion.Com
Qin At The Disco
Strawberry Kitten
tammikuun puutarha

The gorgeous and talented lady (¯`·._.·[***Celina***]·._.·´¯) from LUXOS E LUXOS rewarded me with the 100 award (“Sem” ~ “Sin” ~ “Sen”)

And I’m passing it to:

a blog of my own
A Color
Bijus da Tekilla
Café e Bolos
Drama Girl
La Bruja del Cuento
Las cerezas de Miby
The everyday question
TRENDY

The artistic and sweet Tekilla from Bijus da Tekilla gave me the “Proximidade” award (This blog believes and invests in… Proximity).

And I’m passing it to:

Café e Bolos
Carolina Lange
KIRAFASHION
LUXOS E LUXOS
mini-saia
O Diario de Uma Fashionista

18 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled that you love my blog. I love your blog too. :-) You so deserve all of these awards and so much more. I am so happy to have you as a dear blogging buddy.
    xoxoxox...

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I love the orange and purple together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks, Seeker! I love your blog, too, but I think you knew that, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's lots of goodwill in this post! Congratulations on all the awards, and congratulations on having such great taste in awardees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O
    Thabk you so much !!
    you 're going to have to help me to translate what the image says! :D

    and Again Thanks!:)
    Ill put this in my Sunday Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh! Thank you, thank you my dear Seeker, this is simply lovely, thanks for thinking of me and congrats on all your awards....all very well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much :)
    I will post it in my blog a.s.a.p!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your awards!
    And thank you so much for this sweet gesture! I'm happy to be a part of this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My friend!
    What a great honnor!
    You are really sweet and a great friend for me! I really believe in friendship at the web and you are amy VIP list for sure!

    a kiss for you!
    LOve you great skirt above :)

    see you,
    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que felicidade e quanta honra querida amiga, receber esse carinho de vc que me é tão especial. Muito obrigada, adorei o selo e mesmo distante fisicamente, somos muito próximas tbm. Adoro vc e seu lindo blog.
    Um super beijo;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww

    thank you so much...
    its so kind of you to award me with this...

    is it ok if i send it back cuz im inlove with ur blog too...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you are so sweet and I love that you got three different nominations! That is so cool!

    Today I'm going out for a walk with my husband, we've just had a lovely breakfast and the weather is sunny so I'm feeling all cheered up!

    Hope you're having the best weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats. You deserve all those awards. No doubt about it. =]

    ReplyDelete
  15. THANK you so much!!! I love your blog as well.

    Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...