Monday, 11 August 2008

BFF Gold Card…

What better way to actually be encouraged that to know that you have made friends in this huge bloggosphere…

So I was thrilled when the sweet and beautiful Finnish blogger Christina from tammikuun puutarha gave me the BFF Gold Card…
Thank you very much for the award dear, you putted a big smile on my face :)



And here are the rules to pass this award:

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.
2. Four dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

This is very difficult to me because I have sooooooo many friends that I wanted to give this award, but unfortunately I just can give it to five ones.

Therefore I’m giving it to:

Grayburn
Izar
olímpiA
Imelda from Belgium
and
Hammie

8 comments:

  1. Sweet! I got a diamond earlier and now a BFF gold card! Thanks dear :) This award is so cool..I'm so happy that we have managed to become friends even in the vastness of the blogsphere. I will keep this card in my wallet all the time :)

    x Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...the month/year spell 'forever'

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful surprise!!! Thank u very much I'm so happy of being your friend.

    tons of love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh nice one...i hope i get one soon, it looks fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is so nice of her! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card!

    (Sorry, I've been behind. Just catching up now.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thank you so much! that's so sweet! I really appreciate this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...