Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Fall/Winter improvement – Part III

Going upper and presenting more upgrading in my wardrobe, with pieces I’ve bought of what was available from the new Fall 08/Winter 09 Collection. Now… The Tops

The Blazer

Palatinate purple belted blazer – H&M

The Knits

Oversized black cardigan – C&A Yessica

Olive round neck sweater – Stradivarius

Navy U neck sweater – Zara


The Shirts and Blouses

Yale blue ruffled neck blouse – C&A Clockhouse

Light thulian pink lace blouse – Caldas da Rainha store

Berry shirt – H&M

Forest green and Mustard button down shirts – Caldas da Rainha store

Plaid button down shirts with removal bows – H&M

I also bought a few accessories, scarves, a belt, tights, some jewellery (Hubby offered me) and my hat, I’ll show you later.

Now I’m paying for my credit card. So shopping season if off. Until Christmas I think I would buy nothing or just one or two pieces, like my wanted oxfords if I'll find them.
Yes, recession is making more victims.

Besides I have to check my boxes, because I think I may have some stuff wearable for new season.

15 comments:

  1. grate finds love the puple blazer and de plaid shirts, you will look grate the next season too...saludos from mexico

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I love about this is how everything has a beautiful rich colour to it. And you could probably wear each piece with every other, so well-coordinated are they. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear, that green blouse is so fabolous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great selection of colors and shapes! I'm sure everything will look wonderful when you wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interested to see how you work the pussy bow. You have nice shoulders and decolletage so I think it will be a waste to cover up.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the pieces you've chosen and how easily they can be combined among them.

    I'm thinking of buying a pair of shirts and U or V neck knits too, so that I can layer them for the high-variable wheather of the university indoors...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for sweaters..and you just alerted me to where to get them! Thanks again sweetie for showing us your purchases/wardrobe updates.

    x Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see you in ALL of these....I'm envisaging some HOT AW modeling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You buy such great pieces! I really love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gostei do casaco roxo, da blusa azul, e dos camiseiros!!!!
    Parabéns pelo blog!
    Está cada vez melhor!
    Beijinhos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choices, especially the ruffle neck blouse and belted blazer!
    Hope you are de-stressing a bit - maybe a bubble bath would help?

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the H&M blouses - but I'm still trying to get it just a little bit cheaper from fleamarket. I'm just out of money...

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow. great pretty colors. you really have a taste in fashion which i don't. lol. take care. =]

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm running out and looking for some plaid bow blouses, how pretty! and i'm so glad you got a purple blazer, such a good color for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a great, varied color palette here. I think you have something for every mood! I love the bright green and yellow shirts. I can't wait to see you in the blouses with the bow ties, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...