Thursday, 7 August 2008

I have diamonds to share with…

As I’ve told you my blog has been honoured by three gorgeous and talented ladies, autumn from autumn's forgotten dreams, Miss L from Times of Glory and Grayburn from Grayburn with the Brillante Weblog Premio Award '08.

Again thank you so much ladies I felt really flattered with this compliment.

First the "rules" for the Award:
1) When received, you may post the award to you blog.
2) Link to the blogger you received it from.
3) Give it to 7 blogs (I’m just exceeding a bit this number) (I know, I’m a rebel…)
4) Link to those (7) blogs
5) And leave those (seven) bloggers a comment about receiving the brilliant premio.

And now I share my diamonds with:

autumn's forgotten dreams in the person of autumn – an angel with a huge talent for words, talks powerfully about life with great insights.

Binary Star in the person of Izar – a dearest, with her awe-inspiring drawings, her great information about cosmetics and the exact word when we need it

Couture Carrie in the person of CC – with a daily collection of the best of style and design.

Fashion Addict in the person of Fashion Addict – with posts including many social questions about fashion and at the same time some interesting thoughts.

Fatal Attraction 2 Fashion in the person of Danz – with delighted to read posts that incorporate information about historical, cultural and social factors.

Fresh and Fab™ :::::Celeb Gossip at Its Best::: in the person of Fresh&Fab - a pleasant, with great and fresh celebrity news everyday.

Grayburn in the person of Grayburn – a darling, with her beauty’s advices, the way she has to make us feel special and all the inspiration she gave me to really take care of my skin.

Hammiesblog in the person of Hammie – a brave heart, with an insider point of view of the autism’s world, a great job to support people inside and to touch the “outsiders”

I say Shotgun in the person of Jenna – a charming and because I want.

observationmode in the person of enc – one of a kind, with her challenging substance improved the blog and made it well known in the bloggosphere.

Times of Glory in the person of Miss L - a sweetheart, with an enviable wardrobe, she always looks stylish and so incredibly chic every time.

Una Bella Vita - A Beautiful Life in the person of Betsey – with such beautiful pictures about life.

Well Shod, Well Informed in the person of Imelda Matt – the best of the bests in the shoe’s world, “a connoisseur” with enchanted writing, sharp and funny, ahead the friend.

Where the Lights End in the person of MR style – with an intriguing different point of view.

I would like to share this with all blogs from my blog roll, because everybody does its best, and some of them have received it, which made me glad, but I’m already breaking the rules.

Well, the ones that had previously received this award and passed it on feel free to not do it again, the others feel free also to do whatever you want.

Namasté.

19 comments:

  1. Seeker, I'm grateful for this honor. I'm so glad to be part of your life. And now, with the rest of your list, I'll have some new blogs to discover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hahhahahha so cool !! thank u the seeker !! what an honor yeah ! i feel really proud ! to be honest, i've never received any awards on blogger before so well....thank u very much ! however im not gonna play this game nor am i gonna post the picture of the award !!
    but i'll print it and keep it on my chimney !!! and i few years i'll add my palme d'or from cannes film festival !!
    i know i know, im insane !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! You must be very popular. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. aren't you ms. popular? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! thank you so much! :) :)
    i love your blog as well- your outfits are always so classy and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow thank you so much! i will post it as soon as possible, but at the moment my internet doesn't work so i only have a few minutes every day to read or post something :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not stopped by for a while...times have been busy. Have missed your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou so much, my first award ever!
    I am knee deep in my own world of autism at the moment with two of them on school holidays and home all the time.
    will post my replies when life calms down a little.
    xx
    (Good luck with the big decision)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the award and your kinds words about my blog darling! You are wonderful and I love reading your blog so much!

    Take care and have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love receiving a diamond! Thank you..diamonds are a girl's best friend hehe :)

    I'm a little tired from a day's shopping...talk to you soon when I get back...thanks again!

    x Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear, I feel extremely honoured to be mentioned by you! You are simply not only stylish, but also having brilliant and kind personality! You soooooooo soooooooo sooooooooo deserve the award, sweetie! And you know how to wear colour better than many of us - even better than Carrie Bradshaw, as she needs the whole wardrobe department and stylists :)

    lots of lots of love and kisses
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to you, dear Seeker, and to all the winners!! I am happy to know a few of these blogs and I look forward to discovering the blogs I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great that you have so many awards )))

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my. i don't know what to say. but thanks. really. you always have the way to touch somebody's heart. =]

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulations, you totally deserve diamonds and awards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks sweetie! I am honored and moved :)
    And in excellent company!!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  17. You definetly deserve it! You ARE brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks hun, i really appreciate my diamond

    what can i say, im honored

    ReplyDelete
  19. You love me enough to give me diamonds? You know I won't accept them unless they're Blood Diamonds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...