Monday, 4 August 2008

satisfaction...

Satisfaction:
- [n] the contentment you feel when you have done something right; "the chef tasted the sauce with great satisfaction".
- [n] state of being gratified; great satisfaction: "dull repetitious work gives no gratification"; "to my immense gratification he arrived on time".
- [n] act of fulfilling a desire or need or appetite; "the satisfaction of their demand for better services".
From LookWAYup dictionary

Satisfaction: is a hit riff-driven rock song written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards for The Rolling Stones and produced by Andrew Loog Oldham.
Source




Are you satisfied?

That is a tricky question.
If someone was to ask you right this very minute, what would you be able to truthfully tell them.
To be honest, I am a very goal oriented person, so I’m always looking at what I need to accomplish next.

Is this normal as it just might mean that I’m never satisfied…

Some insights????

7 comments:

  1. I would say that if I were to die tomorrow, I'd have lived exactly the life I always wanted. I'm lucky. And satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tough one! But yes, i have to say i'm with enc! but you're ambitious, which doesn't necessarily mean that you aren't ever satisfied, it just means you're thinking about the goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very holiday-ish and super relaxed. What an incredible scenic place. I love your white quilted bag. It looks great as usually and I'm surprised you're finding it hard to eat vegetarian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm satisfied with my family. but with my work, not yet. i'm still looking for something that could make my family happy.

    i think, there's nothing wrong with that, that you're never satisfied. as long as your feet stay flat on the ground or you're not stepping on anyone while reaching your goals, then nothing could go wrong. but be thankful, too, of what you got. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this song. I love The Rolling Stones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Seeker, I'm back home again!

    I think that being goal-oriented doesn't have to mean that you are never satisfied. Every goal you achieve is a satisfaction, so in fact you are satisfaction-oriented. I'm like that, too, and I consider myself satisfied :)

    The problem would be if you are goal-oriented but don't really try to meet your goals, so that you would be changing them without completing and hence never being satisfied. That's a risk!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe you can be satisfied and still want to achieve more? Like, "I'm proud of everything I've done so far, on to the next level"? Interesting question!

    Love Rolling Stones anyway, now that's one thing I'm sure of!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...